May 6, 2013

Introducing our Delightful Designer, Agnes

Good Morning my friends and Happy Monday.  

Today we are introducing another new Delightful Designer, Agnes/aka Flowerdisco.

Agnes/  "Flowerdisco"
Hello all, my name is Agnes better known as flowerdisco and I am totally in love with this paper crafting hobby of us. I started scrapbooking in 2007 and found card making a few months after. I also love making paper projects for home decor, mini albums, tags and all in between. 
I am so happy to be part of this awesome design team at Artful Delight for this term and I am certainly looking forward to share what II do with you all.  Please stop by and visit my blog here.

Flowerdisco created this pretty card using the May card sketch:

We have had a ton of inspiration so far from our new team. 
We will have more to share with you this week, be sure to stop by. 

That's it for today! 
Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the circles!!

Sheena said...

Congrats Agnes!! She always does a beautiful job on her projects! So excited so many others get to see her work :)

~Sheena

DIANA L. said...

Nice job Agnes!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What fun stitching on this card and love the height!

flowerdisco said...

thank you ladies...you are a bunch of sweethearts :P