May 12, 2013

You sparkle

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!!
I get the pleasure of spending the day with my kids.  Wouldn't have it any other way. 
First though, I am headed up this early morning and get Frank.  I will share pics of him with all of you tomorrow.  :-) 

Today we have an AMAZING LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Debbie created using our May Scrapbook kit

DEBBIE

I LOVE this.  The color and the pops of black, just fabulous!

For more details please visit Debbie's blog here.
Alright well off to grab my coffee and head out on my long 2 hour(one way) drive to get Frank.  Then home to hang with the kids.

Happy Sunday to all!!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE Debbie's lo!! GORGEOUS!!! And YAY for puppy!!! Happy Mama's Day!! :)

June Houck said...

Wow this is such a fun LO! I love the black doodly borders...so fab!!!