June 20, 2011

Card set

Hello my friends. I am still waiting to hear from the winner, Georgiana, from the other day. If I don't hear from her in the next 48 hours then I will pick another winner. So, Georgiana, if you are out there reading this please email me your snail mail so I can get your package in the mail to you.

Today I have a cute card set to share with you that DT member April created using the June monthly kit.




Super cute card set. For more details please visit April's blog. If you would like to purchase an Artful Delight monthly kit please click here!!

That's it for today, I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

patti west said...

What a lovely card set!! :)

Court said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I am definitely casing it!

Georgiana said...

Thank you for offering the June kit! I am super excited to find out I won. I sent you an e-mail.

Georgiana

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)