June 25, 2011

July Monthly Kit reveal

Good Evening! This is my third post for the day so please scroll down to see my earlier posts or click the links below to take you directly there.....

Also, do you want to pre-order the new Echo Park collection? Either Victoria Garden or Apothecary Emporium, click here for more details?

Ok, here we go then, JULY MONTHLY KIT!!!


this kit will include:

My Minds Eye - Lime Twist 12x12 sheets (1 each)

Fly a Kite
"Genuine" Sky Paper
"Spring" Stars Paper
"Everyday" Alpha Paper
"Wish" Confetti Paper
"Soar" Fly Paper

Out of the Blue
"Boy" Spots Paper
"Remember" Argyle Paper
"Playful" Number Paper

Jillibean Soup - Watermelon Gazpacho Soup 12x12 sheets (1 each)
Ice Cubes
Orange Juice

American Crafts - Margarita 12x12 sheets (1 each)
Flamenco (has a glitter finish)

Coordinating Bazzill Cardstock 12x12 sheets (1 each)
Lagoon
Glow
Parakeet
White

Embellishment - colors and size may vary per kit
1 package - My Minds Eye Lime Twist - Fly a Kite Twine
1 - My Minds Eye - Out of the Blue "Family" Balloon Diecut
1 - My Minds Eye - Fly a Kite "Soar" Title Diecut
1 - My Minds Eye - Fly a Kite "Everyday" Title Diecut
1 - My Minds Eye - Fly a Kite "Wish" Title Diecut
1 sheet - My Minds Eye Lime Twist - Out of the Blue "Family" Accessories Sheet (diecut stickers)
12 - American Crafts - Margarita collection - Glitter buttons
15 - Maya Road Mini Chipboard shapes - How's The Weather
2 felt stars - Precocious Paper's Etsy Shop
1 package - American Crafts Thickers - Iguana in Melon
1 bottle - Maya Mist - Earl Gray

Alright well that's all for now. This kit will be available for purchase July 1. If you would like to reserve a kit please send me an email. leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Wow! That kit looks amazing. Great mix of colors and patterns!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! I am LOVING it! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie said...

Love it!!!! Can't wait till it arrives!!!

Court said...

SOOOO excited about this kit!

An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous colours in this kit hon x

Marlene said...

Looks promising!

Christina said...

Love the colors.

Abby Beard said...

I'm so excited about this kit, can't wait to get started!