June 1, 2011

Happy June!

Good Morning, Happy June; Happy Wednesday; Happy new month with new sketch day. I have 3 projects to share with you today from my DT using June's kit. And let me tell you these ladies ROCKED the kit. They also used ASC9.

I will just get right to it.











Gorgeous, gorgeous and even more gorgeous-ness. I love these projects, they are all just so beautiful. Have you had a chance to see what is included in this month's kit? If not, click here for more information.

Be sure to check out these ladies blogs for more details about their projects and more inspiration.

I will not leave you with this month's sketch: ASC9



Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love what everyone created! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

GORGEOUS projects!! I hope everyone can see that I used the sketch, but turned the right side elements sideways and stacked them on top of each other and then added the top left elements by adding the sentiment on top and adding the rose for the second circle! So they are all there! haha.

June Houck said...

These are beautiful creations, all three. GORGEOUS papers :)

Marlene said...

Fabulous work, ladies!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Loving the sketch :D

Anonymous said...

Love this sketch and very excited that I am finally able to find the time to enter one of your fabulous challenges!

Stacey
shalbgewachs at sbcglobal dot net