October 7, 2013

I'm So Thankful

Happy Monday!!
 My kids are off of school this week for fall break so I got to sleep in.  Oh it was nice.  And since my oldest is home to I plan to sleep most of the morning away until I go to work.  LOL!!
I need to catch up on rest.  :-)

Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer Flowerdisco, 
using our October card kit and sketch.

 FLOWERDISCO

WOW!!  Amazing card. 
For more details please visit Flowerdisco here.

Thank you for stopping by!! :-)

5 comments:

Margie said...

Very pretty!

Michelle said...

This reminds me so much of Fall. The colors and textures and awesome. I LOVE the wee bit of stitching. So fun!

~amy~ said...

Awesome card...love the rich colors!

flowerdisco said...

thank you ladies. that patterned paper and mesh are a must have.

the whole kit is a must have :D the papers are so lovely and yes, they scream "autumn", :D

Margie said...

Love the distressing here!