October 12, 2013

The Talented One

Happy Saturday my friends.  
Today I will be continuing with my craft room organization.  Yesterday I started and I made great progress.  Super excited  to have it all organized and usable.  Sometime in the near future I may need to share my craft space with some work gear.  I was SUPER excited to find out the department I transferred to has the option to work from home.  WHAT???  So excited.  I do have to be in my position for a year and be at a certain performance level but that's fine it will give me something to work towards.  I truly believe things happen for a reason and I have been looking for somewhere I could work that was a work at home job.  If this pans out next year  I will be in heaven.  I LOVE my job.  I have been doing it for a month now and I love going in to work.  I am NEVER bored, and my days go by super fast.  LOVE IT!!  

Alright, well let's take a look at today's inspiration.  

Today’s inspiration was created by our Guest Designer Julie, using our October scrapbook kit.

JULIE
Be sure to stop by Julie's blog for more inspiration and details. 
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Excited to see your crafty space all done and that is awesome about the job!!!!

Thanks for having me again this month!! I just loveeeeeeeeee this month's kit!!!!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Such a pretty layout, Julie! Love the little splatters. Working from home sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Having a job that you love is a great thing as well. :)

Renata Moni said...

love that picture. Great layout!
xoxo

Aimee Kidd said...

I have to say that my scrap room is the ONLY room I don't mind cleaning! ;) Have fun with yours! So excited for you and your job and will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get to work from home!

LOVE that gorgeous layout Julie!! Those are some sweet little ceramic pieces! I have a few pieces that have been passed down to me and I treasure them!

Joan said...

Love the layout and the cute Pilgrims!!

Ruth G said...

Congratulations on having an exciting goal to work towards and enjoying your job all at once! Sounds like there's lots to be grateful for! Thanks for sharing your good news!
Julie's LO is really wonderful! I love the few pops of bright color and the fabulous images!

June Houck said...

Congrats, Leeanne! It is wonderful to organize...especially craft stuff. I find it usually jump starts my mojo to find things that I forgot I owned and then they get used again (or for the first time LOL!) I know the year will pass quickly and hopefully you will be able to work from home.

Julie, your LO is perfect; I see where you got your talent from!