October 19, 2013

Love You

Ahhh, I am so happy it's the weekend.  It has been a super long week.  We are collecting box tops at my kids school and guess who is in charge of that project.......ME!  And by project I mean counting, clipping, and keeping track of a contest for whoever brings in the most.  So I have to tally each child's box top submission, then I need to make sure each box top is not expired and they are trimmed nicely and then bundled a specific way for shipping off to the box tops peeps.  It's been crazy.  Heck the next two weeks are going to be crazy because next week we have  a door  decorating contest.  Each class decorates their doors and  then children vote for their favorite by putting pennies in a bucket.  Ohhhhh, guess who is counting all those pennies at the end of the week.....ME!! Thankfully for a coin counter.  LOL!!  YIKES!  :-)

So this weekend I am hoping to help Tony finish my table.  He took this weekend off because it is the last weekend he can take off before his busy season starts.  Family time weekend.  Super excited!!  We might actually have date night tomorrow.  :-) 

Today’s inspiration was created by our Special Guest Designer Julie, using our October scrapbook kit.


For more details please visit Julie here.
Don't forget to play a long with our sketch challenge this month.  Two sketches to play along with!!  Check them out in the side bar.  You have until October 23rd to upload your project(s).  :-)  

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yikes!! We collect those box tops too... I can't imagine being in charge of them!! LOL!! Good luck with that my friend!!!! HA!!!

~amy~ said...

Ah, box tops...I remember those!

Love Julie's layout of brookie!

Ella Swan said...

So beautiful Julie! Just love the sequins & that cool frame!~!

Laurel said...

What a wonderful layout! Julie is so talented!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Awesome layout. I love how the oval frame is just around part of the picture. Great inspiration

Ruth G said...

You'll get extra credit points for being the Box Tops lady ;-)! The school sure can count of your help!

Julie's LO is so very fun! I love the colors and the sequins and the stitching!

Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

LOVE this sweet face and what an adorable layout!!

LisiB said...

Oh wow! Super mom! I bet the teachers are excited to have such involved parents.

Hopefully, I will have time to play along tonight!
Have a good week!
lisi

June Houck said...

So cute! I love the sequins in the corner and the oval frame around the Brookie pics. Fun LO :)