October 28, 2013

We Love Fall

Happy Monday!!
What a weekend.  My daughter and I sorted, counted, and organized approx 14000 box tops, counted several dollars of pennies (for the door decorating contest at my kids school), I cut and partially assembled 55 Halloween treat bags, I grocery shopped, and washed several loads of laundry.
I am wiped, lol!
Those box tops took forever.  Thankful they are done and I have a few month break before we do them again in February.  

Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer Flowerdisco, using our October card kit.
FLOWERDISCO

For more details please visit Flowerdisco here.

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sounds like a super busy weekend!

Love the polkas!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I saw those box tops ... but now I have a NEW appreciation about cutting them out nicely for the school!! LOL!!! I loveeeeee the card! LOVING the colors and the flower!!!