January 13, 2012

Baby Love

Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! What are your plans for the weekend? Well I have to work all 3 days but I am going to try and squeeze in some crafty time. I really enjoyed crafting this week and I am ready for more! If crafting is on your agenda for the weekend and you haven't played along with this month's sketch, you should try it out. You have until Jan 23rd to link up your project and you are playing for a February kit. I am excited about the February kit because one of the collections that is included hasn't even been released yet. Ooooohhhhh!! :-)

Today I have an AWESOME LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kelly created using the January scrapbook kit.

KELLY

I LOVE LOVE this LO!! I can't put my finger on what it is about the LO, usually I have one or two things that really jump out at me but this LO just screams at me. Maybe it's all the Kraft (which I LOVE) and then the pops of color. I mean all the projects have been that way this month......well now that I think about it I have LOVED every project this month. LOL!!

Anywho, for more details about this LO and a TON of inspiration, please visit Kelly's blog.

There are still a couple January scrapbook and card kits left, click here to purchase yours. Also the Crate Paper collection packs have been discounted. Check it out.

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

I love the pops of light against the dark background, really makes everything stand out so well!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am beyond busy this weekend!! I hope I can keep up with myself! lol!! I loveeeeeeeeeee Kelly's lo!! ADORABLE photos and loving the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

li-bee-ti said...

I agree, this lo is really something!
Well done, Kelly!!!