January 12, 2012

Thank You

Good Morning!! It has been cold and rainy here the last couple days. YUCK!! I can handle cold and I can handle rain but I can't handle the two together. :-( Oh well, hopefully this will be my last winter here. So it is almost the end of the first week of school and I am totally excited, only 15 weeks to go. :-) LOL!

Yesterday I did a little crafting. I have been on a shopping spree, not spending that much but I just want new things. I want new product. I want to buy, buy, buy!! A couple weeks ago I bought some Papertrey Ink goodies and then I also went in to my LSS the other day and bought a new Hero Arts stamp.

With those goodies I set out to make these two cards. Well it will be a set of Thank You cards eventually but I had to go back and get stuff from Papertrey Ink so I am waiting for that to come in the mail.

I bought 6 new ink pads but I only bought 2 of the Perfect Match cardstock. I also bought some dies and the white note card set.



With the two cards I used the white note cards for the base and I also used the coordinating ink and cardstock, all from Papertrey Ink. LOVE these colors. The "Thank You" stamp was an exclusive and I am not even sure if it is sold separate.

I am trying out the Inlinkz Product Manager so all the supplies for these cards are listed below. :-)







8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Leeanne!! LOVING the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Ooh, you've sold me on the colored cardstock, but I still love the cardstock provided in your kits! These are great cards, that stamp is soooo much fun!

Lisa Echerd said...

Great clean and simple cards!

Lynn said...

What a fabulous duo of cards! Love them Leeanne! They are so CAS and beautiful.

PS I think PTI included those thank you stamps in all their orders as a thank you!

Court said...

LOVE PTI! And you showcased them beautifully!

Unknown said...

Great cards, Leeanne!!

June Houck said...

Sometimes you need a few new goodies to energize you....it totally worked for you too. These are both kraft-tastic, Leeanne. Great scallop borders and CAS design. Love these :)

li-bee-ti said...

The stamp is awesome and your cards turned out fab! oh... kraft... beautiful!