January 4, 2012

Hello

Good Morning! Well it's a snow day today for my daughter. We got less than an inch of snow and they called off school. It is super cold out so maybe the roads are icy. Oh well, kinda nice when she is home she sometimes does well entertaining the kids. :-) I really would like to make some LO's today.

Today's card is super cute and created by our Delightful Designer, June. She used the January card kit which is temporarily sold out. I am putting more together and have an estimated ship date of 1/10/12.

JUNE

I really love the colors she chose to put together with the Kraft. So pretty. For more details about this card please visit June's blog.

That's it for today....see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

June Houck said...

You guys got snow? We didn't even see a flake here in the 'burg. It certainly was bitterly cold yesterday, and just a little better today. Enjoy your snow day :) Saturday is supposed to be pretty nice!

Lisa Echerd said...

Cute card, nice arrangement with the banner paper and the banners over the balloon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooo loveeeeeeee this card from June!! LOVING that balloon! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

darling card!

Debbie said...

Fabulous card June!!

Karen B. said...

I remember those times when I was in high school in NC....great card, love that balloon!

2muchpaper said...

I love the balloon and banners. Great job incorporating them into your sketch.

li-bee-ti said...

Gorgeous card!!!