January 28, 2012

Spotlight Saturday


Happy Saturday!! Today is the last Saturday of the month which means it is the last Guest Design post showcasing Suzy's delightful work. But head over to her blog and become a follower and you can check out all her amazing and inspiring work all the time. Suzy used our January scrapbook kit for this LO!! All of our scrapbook kits (past and present, except February) are sold out. We still have some January card kits available.

SUZY

Look at those adorable photos of her pup, Jax! My pup would love to be a lap dog but at 80 pounds I think that is a bit much, lol!! Love this LO, the design is fabulous. For more details about this LO please visit Suzy's blog.

We have a ton more inspiring projects to share with you all this week and of course starting the 1st we will share projects using our February kit. And be sure to check out our Spotlight Saturday next week, we have another guest designer and she does amazing work. :-)

7 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

Love the tabbed folder look on the grid background and the garland along the bottom. Pet layouts are one of my favorites!

Karen B. said...

Such a cute layout! My dog thinks he is a lap dog too sometimes, and he is a yellow lab!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee those photos and the title!!! Great lo Suzy! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a fab LO, and wonderful pics .. our pooch is usually to be found on the 'C' too!

Sandi said...

Suzy really rocked this layout and I LOVE all her projects with the January kit. Her work always inspires me.

Debbie said...

What a great layout!!! Love the inspiration for it! I have way too many pics of my dog on the couch!

June Houck said...

This is adorable!