January 29, 2012

Congratulations and Love

Happy Sunday my friends!! Have you enjoyed your weekend so far?? I am headed to Michaels to knit with some lady friends today. It should be good friend. I know how to make scarves and hats and finger-less gloves but I would love to know how to make a really cool blanket or shawl or something.

Today I have two absolutely fabulous cards to share with you from our Delightful Designer, Abby. She made these this week despite not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon Abby!!!

ABBY

She says she isn't 100% happy with these cards but even her "not so favorite" ones have not been a disappointment. Abby rocks the kits every single month. :-) For more details about these cards, please visit Abby's blog.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. :-)

7 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

I think they are wonderful, Abby! I particularly like the layered heart card.
Happy knitting!

Lynn said...

Beyond gorgeous! I love them both!

Karen B. said...

I love Abby's takes each month on the kit, she makes fabulous cards! I hope you have fun today, knitting away!

patti west said...

I love these cards, Abby!! They are both totally adorable!!! :)

Debbie said...

Enjoy your knitting!!! Absolutely love Abby's cards!!! Love the kraft and red combo on the first card and the cluster on the second card is beautiful!!

June Houck said...

Fab Abby rocks the kit yet again! Love her :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee those pinwheels and the layered hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):)