April 26, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning my friends! Did you get a chance to see the posts from yesterday? The first one was for the May Monthly kit reveal and the second was about my LO making it in the top 5 over at Sketchy Thursdays. Click here to check out the May kit reveal.

When I submitted that LO to Sketchy Thursdays May Guest Design Team challenge, I never in a million years thought I would get chosen in the top 5, it is truly an honor. I have grown so much in my crafting over the last couple months and I need to thank all my bloggy friends for the inspiration. Most of the stuff I learn and new things I try is because of all of YOU! So THANK YOU!!! If you haven't voted and have a minute to check out the amazing talent over at Sketchy Thursdays and place a vote, click here. The other 4 ladies in the top 5 have created some amazing LO's. :-)

Now for today's LO I have to share with you was created by Artful Delight's very talented DT member April. She used April's monthly kit (still a few left) and this month's sketch. The challenge is over but you can still play along until the end of the month. If you create something using the sketch, I would love to see it, please leave me a comment.


This LO is super cute, love the banner and all the butterflies. :-) For more details about this LO please visit April's blog.

I will be back later today to announce the winner of the giveaway that ended last night. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and that background paper works perfect on this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

I love that sketch! And great page to share today. I need to get the note to play along off the post-it and into the scraproom. I sooo want to use that sketch!

PS: Good luck at Sketchy Thursdays!!

Kelly Massman said...

This layout is too cute for words! LOVE it!

Court said...

SOOOO cute April!!!

April said...

Congrats Leeanne!! I just voted. ;)
- April

Alice said...

this is so cute!

Susan said...

I have to admit, I voted for yours before I knew it was yours. I voted on MOnday and only saw this post today! You rocked that sketch/!

June Houck said...

This LO is beautiful, especially with the lovely model :)

Debbie said...

Such a sweet layout!!