April 14, 2011

You're the Sweetest

Good Morning! Well I am not sure how good it is, last night I was trying to type my Macroeconomics paper and I was having a tough time, like REALLY tough time. I couldn't find anything on the topic I chose. I read articles, news reports, excerpts from books and I just struggled. Several hours later I had about 1/5 of my paper written. Well in all the stress of the evening I forgot to save my work and my computer wanted to do a system update and shut down. Needless to say all my work was gone. What the heck!! For the first time in 2 semesters, 9 classes, I felt defeated by my homework. I always felt I was on top of things, might have stressed a little but never felt so frustrated as I did last night. And NOW, now the paper is gone, I have to start all over.

I did however think several times last night that I should have started over but never did. Maybe this is a positive thing, I rested, I cleared my brain, cleared the work I had been working on and all the websites I found and now I can just start fresh. LOL! Let's hope it was a good thing! :-)

Thankfully I will get a box of goodies from the UPS man today, maybe it will cheer me up. A bunch of stuff for the May kit is coming today! YIPPEEEE!!!!

So today I have a LO to share with you that Abby created using April's monthly kit!!


Abby said she usually likes to add a bunch of embellishments but for this one she wanted to keep it a little more simple to be able to focus on the picture. Isn't he CUTE!!! I love this LO, the title and all the watermelons, just fabulous. For more details about the LO please visit Abby's blog. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Adorable! And I love the fruit die cuts!

Court said...

Fabulous Abby!!! This is so *sweet*

June Houck said...

Red and polka dots….two of my favorite things :)

Crafty Diva said...

omg! He's adorable! And what a cute page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! Loveeeeeeee it!!! Good luck with the school work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)