April 21, 2011

Loving life

Good Morning! I think other than wishing I had a little more money (maybe win the lotto) I truly do love my life. I have a great supportive man by my side and 4 WONDERFUL children. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think to myself about how much I love my kids and Tony and that I am finally happy with the choices I have made and continue to make and I look forward to what is in our future together.

Today's card was created by April using April's monthly kit. :-) I LOVE that sentiment.


For more details about this card please visit April's blog.

There are still a couple April monthly kits left. :-) I will have May's monthly kit reveal on Monday the 25th.

I did forget to post the giveaway yesterday. I will try to post it later today. I am expecting my remaining goodies for the May kit via UPS any minute now so I am sure I will be enjoying all the goodies while I put the kits together. I will take a break in a little while to post the giveaway. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Abby Beard said...

Gorgeous, April! I love how soft and lovely all of your cards are.

I'm so happy that you're happy, Leeanne! :) A fulfilled life is truly wonderful.

Marlene said...

What a sweet card! Happiness is so awesome! :)

April said...

What a great post Leeanne!! I feel the same way about my life and my amazing hubby and girls. :)
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeee those stars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)