April 13, 2011

THANKS

Good Afternoon my fellow crafty friends! Today I have a card to share with you that DT member Abby created using the April monthly kit as well as for her newest challenge over at The Paper Variety.


This card is super cute, love the frame with the daisy flowers, and how she used the ribbon on the edge!! LOVE it!

For full details about this card and more inspiration please visit Abby's blog. Also be sure to stop by The Paper Variety and enter their challenge. I'm not sponsoring this week but there is an AMAZING prize for the winner of the challenge, be sure to check it out!!

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Cute card! Love the colors and flowers!

June Houck said...

I love the ribbon treatment too, and the twine, framed flowers, and the faux stitching. It's cute-iful :)

Court said...

Fabulous April!! I just love it!!! The ribbon on the side is just too cute!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

LOVE this card!!!

Court said...

Sorry Abby!!! I meant to say Abby but saw "April's monthly kit" right before I wrote it! EEK! Sorry girl!