June 30, 2010

The many faces

Here is another layout page. I have really enjoyed make scrapbook layouts. That was my first passion 13 yrs ago and as much as I love card making I think I love scrapbooking a little more. Only because it is personal, when I make a layout it is specific to me and my family. When I make a card it is never for anyone in mind, heck I think I have most of my cards for sale at my Etsy store.
I don't send cards often because I don't really have anyone to send one to, no one that I think would really appreciate it. So layouts are just fun to create a scene around the pictures I chose.

Ok, anyways here is the sketch.....it is from Splitcoaststampers SBSC244:



And here is my layout:



The pattern paper is from Pebbles Inc from the May Bouquet collection and the cardstock is Crushed Curry from Stampin' UP! The alpha stickers are all from Basic Grey, the yellow chip stickers are from the Nook and Pantry collection and the black-ish colored ones are from the new Oliver collection.(both available at Artfuldelight.com
What I found funny is I had the same theme for my son's scrapbook page with the same type of pictures. Crazy!!

Supplies:

Paper: Crushed Curry cardstock (Stampin' UP!), May Bouquet pattern paper (Pebbles Inc)

Misc: Oliver Micro Mini Monograms stickers and Nook and Pantry Chip Stickers (Basic Grey)

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: