June 27, 2010

Music LO

Happy Sunday! Ahhhh it was so nice to craft again, it has been over 2 weeks since I have been able to make anything. It has been almost as long since I have been able to really blog hop. Since I didn't have much going on this morning I decided to check some of my favorite sketch challenge blogs.
And to my delight when of them is having a Design Team call. Over at Twisted Sisters they are looking for 8 new designers. I have only submitted to one other design team call with another site and well I didn't make it but some very talented ladies did. Anywho, I decided to give it a try. So here is my LO for the sketch and "twist".



The Twist to this sketch is "Music" - whichever way that word moves you to create.
And here is my layout:


The pattern paper is all from Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers collection. The 12x12 Kraft cardstock is from Stampin' UP! The images of the Treble Clef and the Treble Clef flourish are printed off my computer on to some cardstock, it's from Stampin' UP! but not sure the name. The sticker alphas are also from Basic Grey, I used the white is from the Basics collection, the brown and red is from Max and Whiskers collection. All the Basic Grey products are available for purchase at my store, Artfuldelight. On Tuesday I will have 2 of their new collections on sale, Oliver and Olivia. I will have their collection pack for sale for $9.75.

Alright well there you have it, we will see what happens with my submission to their design team, fingers crossed.

Supplies:

Paper: Max and Whiskers (Basic Grey), Kraft (SU)

Misc: Max and Whiskers chip stickers (Basic Grey)

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

nancy said...

You did a great job with this Twisted Sketch! and best of luck to you on your DT try-out!!!!