June 1, 2010

Sketch For You To Try....

Happy Tuesday! I wasn't sure I was going to craft today, my son hasn't been feeling good and so I haven't had a good night sleep lately. I have been a bit tired and was going to nap but I just couldn't stay away from my craft table. So I participated in i{heart}2stamp's SFYTT. Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:

Ok so let me take a moment as say I certainly cannot take a picture. We have a "high-tech" camera that I cannot use for nothing and then I have my iPhone. Not it usually takes decent pictures but lately....not so much. So I have to resort to scanning my cards just so they look ok. My iPhone was making the pictures very dark and I have tried all sorts of lighting.

Ok anywhoo, I usually go for a Kraft card base but today I went with a Pumpkin Pie card base. I layered a Sahara Sand cardstock with some PP from K&Co. The orange polka dots and the flower scallop. The striped "ribbon" is from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush collection. It is called a Ribbon Doilie. They are super cool because they are self adhesive and each pack comes with 3 different styles. The hearts are also from the Sugar Rush collection called Pops. The sentiment I am not sure where I got it from, Michaels dollar bin maybe? I am not sure.

Supplies:

Stamp: misc stamp from Michaels dollar bin

Ink: Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink

Paper: Pumpkin Pie and Sahara Sand cardstock (SU), PP from K&Co

Misc: Sugar Rush collection - Pops and Ribbon Doilie (Basic Grey)

Happy Crafting!!

***Scroll down to see Day 1 of 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!***

No comments: