June 4, 2010

So Precious - Twisted Sketches #52

I created my layout yesterday but my computer was acting up so I didn't get a chance to post about it or upload it. All seems to be well now so cross your fingers it doesn't break again since I certainly cannot afford another laptop right now. :-(

I really am super excited I found Twisted Sketches blog. It seems that all their challenges come together so great and their scrapbook layout sketches are so perfect for the supplies I have to use. So here is the sketch:
And here is my layout:



So I used a 12x12 PP from Me and My BIG Ideas. After I chose the paper I realized that the Origins collections from Basic Grey color coordinated so well. I used my chip sticker shapes and just embellished the PP. I used some chipboard alphas from the Nook and Pantry collection as well and the glitter letters are Thickers from American Crafts. I layered the large picture of a Chocolate Chip scallop I cut with my Cricut.

Supplies:

Stamp: none

Ink: none:

Paper: Chocolate Chip cardstock (SU), Pattern Paper (Me and My BIG Ideas)
Misc: chip sticker shapes from Origins collection and chip alphas from Nook and Pantry collection (Basic Grey), glitter Thickers (American Crafts)

Scroll down to see Day 1-4 of my 7 Days of Giveaways!!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable page! Thanks for playing at Twisted Sketches!

Rachel said...

gorgeous page, lovely photos, thanks for playing along xx

Claire Crompton said...

What a lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with Twisted sketches.

Cx

Debbie H said...

Such a cute photo to use! Glad you found us and well done on completing your LO.