August 10, 2012

A little note

TGIF my friends!!! I wanted to say a quick thank you to Debbie for keeping up with the blog while I was in route to my new home. It was a big weight lifted off my shoulders not having to worry each morning whether I got my post uploaded. I sure did miss my blog though and I am super happy to be back.

 I got a new desk yesterday for my craft room and I am super excited about it. Tony also has a job interview today and that is awesome.

 Today I two AWESOME cards to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Karen, created using our August card kit. Today she is featuring the stamp set and wooden buttons that are included in the kit.


KAREN

Aren' t they awesome????!!!  I love the second card!!  Well that's it for today.  Have a wonderful day!!  :-)


6 comments:

June Houck said...

Leeanne, I am so happy that things are moving quickly for you guys. Congrats on your new job; I hope you are able to work from home or close to home! Good luck to Tony today. I hope Lil Tony and your older daughter are liking their new schools.

Both cards are lovely!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the buttons!!! Good luck to Tony with his interview!!!! Did you get my Krista emails yesterday???

DIANA L. said...

Happy to hear things are working out smoothly . We are happy to have you back. and thank goodness for friends.. Have a great weekend.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Rose said...

beautiful cards :)

Deena said...

gorgeous cards and I am so happy to hear you made your travels safe and sound...sorry about the little kindergarten guy - he sounds miserable...that would be a huge change for him though!!! kindergarten is hard enough, but in a new location too will definitely take some time!!! here's hoping it is not too long!!

Debbie said...

So happy to have you back!!! Hope all goes well with Tony's interview. Love Karen's cards! The stamped background is awesome!