August 8, 2012

I Love You

Good morning!  Sorry for the delay in posting.  My internet went down last night and didn't come back up until this morning.  I have an update on Leeanne.  They arrived safely and are awaiting the arrival of their furniture, which unfortunately won't arrive until Sunday.  Yikes, no beds, only what they had in their car.  Talk about roughing it.  Good luck Leeanne!

I have a card to share with you today created by our Delight Designer Erin based on our August card sketch.

Beautiful card Erin!  Love the pop of color with the yellow flower.  For more details please visit Erin's blog.

Either I'll be back tomorrow or Leeanne will be back with a layout to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yikes to the no beds and no internet too!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeeeee Erin's card!! LOVING the twine and the flower!!!!