August 24, 2012

Thoughts of you....

TGIF my friends!!! I am finally excited about Fridays. Although today is going to be a bit tough. Well let's go back to yesterday. LOL, I am still working both jobs so I left my house around 7:30am yesterday and didn't get home until almost 10pm. I was EXHAUSTED. I watched a little TV to unwind and then off to bed to wake up this morning and head back to work. I do have to work all weekend but at least the kids don't have school. Today will be tough though because Tony and I both work long days. So the lil ones go to daycare ALL day which I think is going to be hard for them and then when I drop lil Tony and Nicki off at school I can't stay like one of us usually does so Nicki will be able to stay with lil Tony for a little bit but then she has to head to class. He will have to hang out on the playground with the other kids and teachers by himself for about 15 min. I am pretty nervous. I know there is going to be plenty of adult supervision, I worry about my lil man freaking out. :-( At least it is only 15 minutes.


Phew.......well anywho, today I have TWO fabulous cards to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Karen, created using our August card kit.

This month's kit was so much fun, so many awesome projects created with it!!  I hope you had a chance to pick one up for yourself, if not there are still a few kits left.  :-)

KAREN

Fabulous, the colors, the CAS, just fabulous!!!  Now, tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of this month's sketch challenge, I will have our September kit reveal, AND the official announcement for our DT call.  The term will be November - April!!  So get your creative thinking caps on and be ready for the announcement and all the details.

Have a WONDERFUL Friday!!!!!  :-) 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girllllllll... I just saw you 2 weeks ago and all ready so much happening with you :( Two jobs? I confused? Or is it the old one that transferred here and the new one? :) How did the interview at my place go?? :)

I know your babies will be good today! :)

I loveeeeeeee Karen's cards... she always has awesome designs!!!!

June Houck said...

These are both CAS-tastic, Karen! I especially like the first one.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

We all worry, that's part of our job as a parent. Love Karen's cards...

Rose said...

love these cards :)

Karen B. said...

Good luck to your little one! Thanks for showcasing my cards today.

jen said...

It's always a struggle to balance it all, isn't it? Good luck- I hope it was a great day! :)
LOVE Karen's creations- always!!! She really showcases the kit!

Unknown said...

Karen makes gorgeous cards every time! I LOVE the first one. Perfectly layered and just beautiful in it's execution!