August 21, 2012

I Love This Beautiful Girl

Good Morning!! So I start my first day of work tomorrow. Plus I have another job interview today (*wink* Julie, I get another chance working where you work). So let's just say I am a b ball of nerves today.

 I do have a super cute LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Missy, created using our August kit.

MISSY

 Isn't this LO great!!  I really love the papers from Prima that are included in the kit.  The colors are fabulous.

Alright well that's it for today.  Going to prepare for my phone interview.  Have a great day!!  :-)

3 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

Beautiful layout! Good luck on your interview.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! Was it another phone interview... or were you in my building?!?!?!?!??!?! TELL ME HOW IT WENT!!!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Missy's lo!! I love love love the photos and the colors!!!

Good luck on your first day tomorrow!!!!

June Houck said...

Missy, I *heart* everything about this LO...color scheme, happy papers, orange twine, title, and the array of precious pictures.