August 13, 2012

We Had Our Seasons In The Sun

Good Morning and Happy Monday!! Oh what a week and weekend. On Sunday our furniture finally arrived, oh how nice it is to have couches and our kitchen table and ALL MY CRAFT STUFF!!!! WahoooooO!!!! Oh and our other vehicle should be arriving later today. Oh yeah baby!! Oh OH OH, guess what else I did this weekend?  Oh yeah I went to my first crop. And I met Julie from Life with the Tucker Wolek clan.  hehehe!!! 





I had soooo much fun and I can't wait until the next crop.  Julie is even more awesome in person!!!  :-)

Today I have an awesome LO to share with you from our Delightful Designer, Marcia, created using our August scrapbook kit.  :-)


MARCIA

I LOVE it!!!  Alright well that's it for today.  One last thing, be on the look out for our next Design Team call.  The term is November-April.  I will probably give about 3-4 weeks to get in your submission, then I will need a week or two to make the decision and the new team will be announced October 1.  :-) 

Have a wonderful day!!


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I absolutely LOVED MEETING YOU!!!!!!! You are just AWESOME!!!!!!!! :)

I love love love Marcia's lo!! LOVING the flowers!!!!

And yayyyyyyyyyyy for the DT call!! Your kits are the BESTEST!!!!!!!

LisiB said...

Yeah for all your stuff having arrived! So good to hear that you are getting some "me" time as well. Hope you are settling in well

Karen B. said...

Yay! So glad you and Julie got to meet!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

So glad your your scrappy totes have arrived and so glad you got to meet Julie! Your kits are the bestest :)

Katie said...

wow that layout is gorgeous!! So glad to here that you are settling in, it's always nice to be in a new place...I am planning a move in May across the country as well, can you give me any tips?! And SOO excited about the DT call. I may just be brave enough to try out!!! :)Have a great week!

FitterTwit said...

It was so great to meet you Leeanne! You were a wonderful addition to Paste Eaters... hope you join us again! The pic of you and Julie turned out FAB!!! :)

FitterTwit said...

P.S. I was your 500th follower! I'm so honored!!! :)

Deena said...

glad to hear all your furniture arrived safe and sound...that must be such a relief for you guys...can't wait for the next design team call...you blog is a great one for inspriation!

June Houck said...

Awwwww, two of my favorite people together! Give each other a hug from me :)

Beautiful LO, Marcia...those flowers are fabulous!