August 28, 2012

Messy Eater

Good Morning my friends!  Yesterday I had the day off and it was wonderful.  Me, Tony, and the two lil ones went and ran some errands while Nicki and lil Tony were at school.  I also got to sit in my craft room and put some kits together while my kids played at the kitchen table, it was really nice.  

So I have two cool things to share with you today.  I don't know if any of you saw it yesterday but our very own Delightful Designer, Erin is a Moxie Fabber of the week!!  How cool is that!!  You can read the post here.  Congratulations Erin!!!

Next I have a super cool LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Missy created using our August scrapbook kit. 


MISSY

I really love the colors of this LO!!  The dark background and the pops of color.  Fabulous. 

Well that's it for today.  Oh also, I realized I have not announced the winner of my giveaway I had last week.  I will be choosing that winner later today or tomorrow and I will announce it very soon.  I have been going through all my stuff to get a nice box of goodies together.  :-) 



6 comments:

LisiB said...

So great to hear that you had a day off! It must be so tough to get everything organized in the new environment and working 2 jobs.
Love the layout - so much fun!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thanks Leeanne for the shout out, my moment of fame :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyy for the day off!!! LOVING Missy's lo!! ADORABLE photos and loveeee the colors!!!

Rose said...

congrats to Erin :)

love this sweet layout and what a precious little girl :)

Debbie said...

Love the black background on Missy's layout with the splatters of paint! Great layering and adorable pictures!

Congrats to Erin for being the Moxie Fabber Of The Week!

Can't wait to see some crafty projects from you Leeanne!!!

June Houck said...

Missy, love this "messy" LO!!! What a great title! Your picture and background paper layers placement are excellent..draws your eye to the sequence of pictures.