February 20, 2014

Butterflies, Polka Dots and Hearts

Hi, it's Sandi and I am excited to share with you today another card I made with the February card kit.  I think this type of card is called an S-fold card...it is something brand new for me and I really like it.  For the sentiment inside I used the Studio Calico Tiny phrases from the kit making this card 100% from the card kit.   What girl doesn't like butterflies, hearts and polka dots?  I think I will send this card to my niece Rachel for her birthday
 
Have you checked out the sale at the shop????  Although it is a sad thing that Artful Delight is shutting down, there is a silver lining ---- there are some awesome kits and items still up for grabs in the shop but you need to hurry.  They are going fast.  Check out Leanne's post HERE.
 
Just a reminder that there is still time to enter the layout or card sketch this month to win your own kit.  Deadline is February 23rd. Just link up your entry on the sidebar and good luck!
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card. I love the butterflies.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous Sandi!! I loveeeeeee the butterflies!!!!!!

Ruth G said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the way you used so many different patterned papers! They look amazing together! Thanks so much for sharing!