February 16, 2014

Enjoy this happiness


 
  Hello!  This is June Houck with a little card inspiration for you today.  This anniversary/congratulations card was created with a scrap of black card stock, two border punches, and the February 2014 Artful Delight kit.  I really love the Heidi Swapp sentiment stickers and chevron heart die cut that I used for this card.  Lately I have needed cards in a hurry, and I was able to design and create this card in about an hour.  I had so much fun that I am anxious to play with the kit some more!

  There are still a couple of kits left, so go shop at the Artful Delight store and snatch up this kit.  And for some fun card and layout ideas, scroll down and see what my talented Design Team sisters have created here on the Artful Delight blog.

Happy Sunday!  June

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVING the heart!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Such pretty colors...lovely work June!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW this is so cute and looks flawless I didn't even think you made it. When I saw your project I thought it was packaging for some fancy new scrapbook supply and then I read that you made it. Flawless and beautiful June I'm off to your blog now TFS