February 22, 2014

Thank you!!

Hello it's Leeanne again!  I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.  I thought about disabling comments on the announcement post because I thought it would be hard but I realized I made the best decision and we had a great 4 years. 

Thank you you to everyone who purchased something from our big sale.  Kits will be in the mail Monday. 

We still have Papersmooches stamps and dies, Tim Holtz distress inks, and we also have the following kits left:
February 2013 scrapbook
May 2013  card
September 2013 scrapbook
October 2013 scrapbook
December 2013 scrapbook

We are offering 50% off your entire order and flat shipping of $7.50.  

We are  also offering Mystery Boxes of goodies.  They will include pattern paper, cardstock, and a wide variety of embellishments for $15.00 and the 50% discount can be applied.  This is a great deal!!

Thank you all again!!

3 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

I would love to have some of the products but you don't ship to Italy, right?
I already put an eye on 2 kits... could you please help me? thanks!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

one of the kit I wanted is out of stock :(
I'd love a mistery box and February 2013 scrapbook kit

Sherry Eckblad said...

I was so sad to read your notice that you were closing down shop, but I totally understand why.
I enjoyed being on your design team and working with all your fabulous kits.
Can't wait to get my grab bag/box.