February 13, 2014

More February Card Kit Creations

Hi there!  Sandi here on the blog today and I would like to share with you a couple more cards that I made with this month's card kit:
 
 
I love the tiny Accent Stickers by Studio Calico in this month's card kit and I used them on each of these cards.  On the Get Well card I used "relax today" in addition to my stamped sentiment (which is from a Paper Smooches stamp set that is not included in this card kit) The balloons are stamped from a stamp that is included in this month's kit....one of 2 Paper Smooches stamps sets.  The twine, yellow cardstock and patterned papers are all from this month's kit as well.
 
For my Enjoy card, I also used one of the Studio Calico Accent Stickers....this one is right under the "Enjoy" sticker and says "today".The sentiment and cute black arrow are also in the kit this month and they are by Heidi Swapp.  The kits are so jam packed full of awesome stuff, I feel like a kid on Christmas when my new kit arrives in the mail.  Thinking of subscribing?  Do it now....you won't be sorry.  Go HERE for more information. If you would like to see more information on these cards including the sketches I used to create you can see more details on my blog Slightly Off Center.

7 comments:

simplybren said...

Sandi, what a wonderful idea to add the accent stickers. I had never thought of that. Love both cards but I am a sucker for yellow. Also really love the addition of balloons to the get well card. Adds a little of the unexpected.Great cards and wonderful use of the kit!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful Sandi!! I am LOVING the balloons!!!

Ruth G said...

Who wouldn't feel better with your cheery yellow card with the fun balloons! I love the fun mix of chevrons with the stars and arrows on your Enjoy card! Definitely one to enjoy giving and receiving! Thanks so much for sharing!

~amy~ said...

So much fun Sandi!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Two great cards. I love the twine that you tied on both of them. Really great with those balloons.

Vicki said...

Awesome cards.

June Houck said...

Oh, these are so much fun! I did not even notice the little balloon stamp in the kit...fabulous. Both cards are WONDERFUL, Sandi!