February 14, 2014

Sweet Friends

Happy Friday to all and Happy Valentine's Day! Aimee here with you to share some Friday inspiration. I know I keep scrapping my sweet girl but she's just so darn cute plus a lot of her pictures work beautifully with the February kit.

Today's layout is all about her and her new doll that she got for Christmas. She takes this doll with her everywhere. It's so sweet. She also loves that her new doll looks a lot like her and their names are almost the same.


For more details, please stop by my blog!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super darling Aimee!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that doily!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a darling layout Aimee. The doily thing behind your picture is cool. I'm off to your blog now to read more about the layout. TFS

flowerdisco said...

absolutely darling...love the sweetness of it all :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

just a gorgeous photo on a beautiful page...

June Houck said...

I love your mint and salmon color scheme! This has such a fresh feel; lovely layout, Aimee!