February 3, 2014

Kenna's Delight

Good morning from the snowy East Coast :) Suzanne here shaking my head at ANOTHER snow day! I'm sharing my first layout with the February scrapbook kit, using Debbie's sketch:


And here's my page:


There's nothing better than the daddy/daughter bond these 2 share :) I love the Heidi Swapp words the kit comes with and I incorporated one in my title.  Those fun flowers compliment the papers perfectly!


I even stepped out of my comfort zone and misted my patterned paper with the Heidi Swapp color magic "coral" spray that comes in the kit. It dries lighter and is SO shimmery. Love it!!


Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out this month's kits in the store HERE.
-Suzanne

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING those sweet photos!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout. The misting is beautiful and the journaling and flowers are both very fun.

~amy~ said...

super sweet layout!

June Houck said...

Beautifully done, Suzanne!