December 5, 2010

Blizzard LO

Hey there fellow crafters! Today I have a LO to share with you that DT member Courtney created using the December sketch and December kit. This LO is fabulous just like what the other ladies created using the kit.




Absolutely awesome. Ya know I never really play with the kits myself, only because I just don't have much time but every time I see what the DT creates it totally makes me want to play with the kit. LOL! This month is certainly no exception. For the complete details about the LO please visit Courtney's blog.
Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! Loveeeeeeeeee the color combo...and LOVING that snowman!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Catherine said...

Love this LO...the glossy snowman is so cute - really pops off the page.

April said...

This is fabulous Court!!!
- April

Marlene said...

This is a FABULOUS layout! Wow!