December 18, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Only one week away! Wow I just can't believe it. These last 2 months have just flown by.



Today I have a cute card to share with you that DT member Courtney created. I am so happy to see the Christmas Tree from December's kit put to use. :-)



So CUTE!!! I love how Courtney covered the tree with the pattern paper, LOVE it!! For full details about this card, please visit Courtney's blog!

Unfortunately December's kit is sold out but I am still sharing these lovely DT projects with you, one for inspiration and two because I still have a kit up for grabs. Just head over to Frosted Designs and check out how you can get your very own kit. :-)

Also don't forget about Artfuldelight's Sketch Challenge. It ends December 27th at midnight EST. Your prize will be January's Monthly Kit. Wahooo!! I know it's the holidays and most of you are busy getting ready. Making cards, wrapping gifts, shopping and preparing yourselves for all the fun filled family time but try to set aside a little time and get your butt in your craft room and get crafty!!! LOL! I can't wait to see all the projects. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooo cute cute cute!! LOVING that tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

Really cute! Love the icy blue tree and the great texture background.

Catherine said...

Such a cute card Courtney...that tree is perfect with the patterned paper on it and those sweet gems.

Court said...

:) Yay! Glad you like it! :)

Melissa said...

love it Courtney! what a great inspiration. TFS!

hugs,
isay :D

April said...

Very cute Court!!
- April

Kelly Massman said...

Great card! I love that funky tree!