December 8, 2010

Who should we decorate?

Hello crafty friends! I felt so bad for my lil man, Max. I made him a birthday cake yesterday and he had absolutely no desire to eat it. I was waiting and excited to take pictures of him eating the cake and getting chocolate frosting all over the place. He wouldn't even let me spoon feed him. He is certainly not feeling well and I hope he gets better soon.



Today I have a LO to share with you that DT member Jamie created using the December sketch and kit.


Fabulous LO! I really do love the shape of that pattern paper.

Just a couple reminders, don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends December 17th at midnight EST. Have you entered Frosted Designs sketch challenge, ya know the one I am sponsoring (*wink*). The challenge ends December 13th at noon. And last but certainly not least don't forget the challenge here at Artfuldelight. This challenge ends December 27th at midnight EST.

One last thing, we still have one December kit left so be sure to get yours before it's too late.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable layout! Hope your little guy is feeling better soon.

Court said...

GORGEOUS Jamie!!!

April said...

What a great layout Jamie! SUPER cute title. ;)

Leeanne, I'm sorry to hear Max isn't feeling so hot. :( I hope he's better soon!
- April

Debbie said...

Great layout Jamie! Love that title and picture! Love the Christmas take on the sketch and papers from Echo Park!

Hope Max is feeling better soon!!! :) :)

Lisa Echerd said...

Great layout and fun subject!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope Max feels better soon!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! It is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)