December 20, 2010

Happy Monday!

Only a couple more days until Christmas! Wahooo!! Tony will have both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, I am so excited.



Today I have a super cool LO to share with you that DT member Debbie created.



Awesome how she made the LO like a window. I absolutely LOVE this LO! Be sure to stop by Debbie's blog and leave some comments.

Today will be pretty busy, since Tony has off we are going to try and get some baking/cooking done. We decided since school keeps us pretty busy, we would like to prepare dinner and breakfast meals over the next couple weeks so we can freeze them and just pull them out and bake. Lasagna, breakfast sandwiches, enchiladas, cinnamon rolls and pot pies, just to name a few. Plus we have to take my daughter to the airport. She leaves today to spend the week in Illinois with Grandma and Grandpa (my parents). Her flight doesn't leave until 5:20 and it is an hour drive each way plus navigating through the airport.

Don't forget to submit your project for this month's sketch challenge. It ends in one week. Click the link at the top of the page to link up. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!! Sooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!! Awesome scenery for this and loving that snowman! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

What a fabulous layout Debbie!!
- April

Melissa said...

this is beautiful! i love this, amazing LO. TFS.

Kelly Massman said...

So pretty!

Jamie said...

WOW Debbie! That is an absolutely beautiful LO & awesome design!!! I LOVE it!!

LisiB said...

absolutely fabulous LO.
In case I do not catch you anymore: Merry Christmas!!!!!! I loved being your November Guest designer and your kits are wonderful. Big hugs! Elisabeth

Catherine said...

I LOVE this window look - so clever!