September 16, 2011

Apple of my eye

Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Busy weekend ahead of me, I have a community yard sale tomorrow and I start work on Sunday. I better rest up today. LOL!

Today I have a gorgeous card to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Courtney created using the September card kit (which is sold out). I started to say that this card is one of my absolute favorites of Courtney's but that isn't fair to say because ALL of her cards are my fav. I LOVE how Courtney took a Fall "themed" kit and made such a beautiful "non-themed" card.

I love the arrangement of hearts, just gorgeous!!! For more details about this card, please visit Courtney's blog.

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh Courtney's card is gorgeous...I love all the hearts in different sizes!

TeenaBugg38 said...

ooooooooooooooh I love this!!!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Very beautiful, very creative!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all the hearts!! Good luck with the new job! :):):):):):):):):):):)

li-bee-ti said...

WOW!!! This card is stunning!

Debbie said...

Love your card Court! It's one of my favorites!!