September 11, 2011

hands on

Good Morning my friends!! I am so excited, I had a job interview at Michaels yesterday. I have been randomly applying at places near my house. I had applied at my school, the animal shelter, Michaels and a couple other places. I was pretty shocked to say the least when I got the call yesterday morning to come in for an interview. BUT I went to the interview and I GOT THE JOB!!! Yippee!!! I work part time on the weekends. So now I have to try and figure out how to utilize each minute of every day. I need to make sure I don't fall behind on school work or housework. I am totally excited though. I will be sad to leave my kids on the weekends but I think this is all for the best. Can't wait!!!

We hit 400 followers last night which means we can celebrate big time at our blog hop. There will be plenty to celebrate that weekend. :-) Thank you to everyone that stops by here to check out our fabulous projects. Even though most of you follow my DT members too, you still stop by here and spread the comment love. I appreciate each and every one of you.

I am excited to say that our September card kit is sold out. I am so happy with the amazing response we have had for the card kit. I am happy to say that we will be able to continue offering them. I am planning on offering subscriptions for the card kits as well. :-)

And last but not least, I have an adorable LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer April created using the September scrapbook kit.

APRIL
LinkI LOVE the flags on the side and that picture is ADORABLE!!! For more details about this LO please visit April's blog. Well that's it for today. I am hoping to get crafty today.

12 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

Wow! That is a beautiful layout. Those flags on the side are perfect, and I just love the fall "feel" of the papers!

Congrats on the job at Michaels! Every penny I earned would be spent right there on scrappy stuff...LOL! I bet you'll love working there.

Lynn said...

Leeanne, Big congrats on the new job! Love all the banners on April's layout...gorgeous.

April said...

Congrats Leeanne!!
- April

Debbie said...

Congrats on the 400 followers and the new job! Beautiful layout April!! Love the banners!!!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations to you on the job, and the 400 followers! So glad that I follow your blog. Good luck with your time management too. Beautiful layout by April as well.

Amanda Johnson said...

Congrats on the new job!!! AND 400 followers!!! :)

Lisa Echerd said...

Congratulations on your new job! Your knowledge and enthusiasm will be a huge bonus for them.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! SHE ROCKED that lo!! WOW WOW WOW! I loveeeeeee how she did the side with the Crate paper!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the job! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Wow - that is exciting...congratulations on the job!!!

LOVE the layout she created, too. Beautifully done!!

Abby Beard said...

Congrats on the new job, Leeanne! How exciting :)

Love this layout - one of my faves by April! :)

Court said...

CONGRATULATIONS on 400 followers and the new job!!! But wait... Does Michael's just pay you in gift certificates? haha. THat would be SO dangerous for me if the company discount worked on Cricut carts!!! haha. So happy for you! The card kit is sold out already?!?!?! But I didn't even get to show my projects with it yet! haha! AYAYAY! It's a FABULOUS kit Leeanne!!!

June Houck said...

Brilliant use of the sentiments to use as flags!!! Genius :)