September 10, 2011

So Thankful

Good Morning and Happy Saturday. I am so excited to see that we are only 1 follower away from 400. Did you see that we are having a BLOG HOP starting September 23? We will be celebrating so many things that weekend and we will have challenges and PRIZES and fun oh my! :-)


Today I have a fabulous LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer Debbie created using Artful Delight's September kit. Have you had a chance to check it out? There are only a few left so for more details or to purchase a kit, click here.

DEBBIE
Again Debbie amazes me with all the detail she adds to her LO's. Just fabulous. She filled this one with all sorts of yummy embellishments from the kit. I spy one of the many handmade embellishments we included in this months kit. Debbie (and I) made some super cute coordinating embellishments. For more details about Debbie's LO, please visit her blog.

11 comments:

Emily D. said...

What a great layout!!! I love all of the layering!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Debbie always rocks the layers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

Julie is right, Debbie rocks the layers without losing the focal point of the LO.

Happy birthday (almost), Leanne! I hope you get that 400th follower today :)

Tanya said...

gorgeous layout, loving all of the layers!

Court said...

I just LOVE this layout!!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Great layout! Congrats on the number of followers!

D said...

Beautiful layout Debbie. The banner is awesome.

LisiB said...

I am follower 400!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations

yyam said...

Oh yes! Debbie does awesome detail work! :)

Kelly Massman said...

This is gorgeous! Gosh, I'm so behind in commenting on my blog feeds!!!!

Unknown said...

I really love all of the layering on this one, fantastic!!