September 18, 2011

Thank You

Good Morning! Today I super quick post. I want to share with you another A-M-A-Z-I-N-G card that Courtney created using Artful Delight's September monthly kit.

I hope for those that were able to purchase the card kit, that Courtney has been nothing but inspiring. My design team inspires me with every new post I make.

COURTNEY
I LOVE love LOVE sunflowers so this card is certainly on top of my list of favorites!! Isn't this card delightful!!! For more details about this card please visit Courtney's blog. Oh and those sunflowers (cool huh?) are for sale in my Etsy shop, click here to check them out. :-)

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

This card is amazing! No wonder all of the card kits have sold out.

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card!

Debbie said...

Another wonderful card Court!!! Love the leaves you added to the sunflower!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee those leaves! :):):):):):):):):):):)