September 13, 2011

She won the west!

Hello my friends!! Today I have a couple more LO's to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Julie, created using the September kit. Have y'all been keeping track of how many projects Julie has created using this months kit? I am not sure I have been able to keep track, lol! BUT, so far she has created 7 LO's, 4 cards, and 2 altered projects. Holy smokes!!!


JULIE
I LOVE the pictures in the first LO and the papers and such that Julie chose for the LO, in my opinion go so well with the photos she scrapped. Go Julie!!
Two more fabulous LO's!! For more details about Julie's LO's, please visit her blog. I will be back tomorrow with a project from our Delightful Designer, Debbie so be sure to stop by again. :-)

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks for the love! MUAH!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Johnson said...

Amazing! I love those papers on the first layout, the definitely give it that "old west" feel! Julie is fabulous! :)

June Houck said...

Wowza, Julie, these are both terrific. I love both LOs!!! The little lamp next to the sofa in the second LO is darling.

Diana Fisher said...

Love what she made!!! And no surprise she created a bunch. Julie's great like that! :)

Kelly Massman said...

These are great! The first one made my day!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I already commented on Julies blog but I gotta say the Wild West Version of Brookie is tooooooo stinkin cute!!!!!!!! Lots of yumminess in this kit too!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE both of your layouts, Julie, nice work!!

Debbie said...

Love them both Julie!!! You definitely know how to work that kit!!

Angi Barrs said...

Texas people love the wild west. Love your pages. :)

Court said...

Fab job Julie!

li-bee-ti said...

Wonderful layouts, Julie! Love it!