September 24, 2011

Artful Delight's Birthday Bash Blog Hop DAY 2

Good Morning!! WOW, what an amazing response we had yesterday. My blog blew up all day. It was so exciting. I have some new followers and I hope to see all of you play along with us this weekend.

Ok!

Well today is Day 2 of our Birthday Bash Blog Hop. That means another challenge and more inspiration.

Today's challenge is tic-tac-toe.


All you have to do is chose 3 in a row. You can go up, down, or sideways. So for my project I did use Kraft, use at least one button, and use light pink. And here is my card.....

I made this card with my DT, both old and new, and my faithful readers in mind. :-) I have said this before and I will say it again and again....without my wonderful design team and amazing faithful readers, Artful Delight would not be where it is today. We continue to grow everyday and I am so excited. I greatly enjoy blogging, crafting, and "meeting" new people.

So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!

The card I made uses a few things from the new kit coming out Oct 1. Also the button that I used is a handmade resin button. Super cool to be able to make my own button but a little bit of a pain. I had a hard time with air bubbles. I tried so many different things but every resin button I made had a small air bubble on it. Oh well. :-)

Now what are you waiting for, get hoppin'!! And if you have some time get crafty!

You may notice another name on our blog hop list, Karen, from The Bald Dragonfly. We will be seeing a little more of her in the future (wink - guest designer!!!!) We actually have a couple guest designers that will share their amazing talent with us in the months to come!!!!


29 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Fun, fun, fun! I've been waiting to see what you'll come up with for today's challenge... LOL
Great game!
Your card is so delicate and elegant! TFS

June Houck said...

So soft and pretty, Leeanne! I forget to use my flower soft; thanks for the reminder :) I love your tag and card; I actually gasped out loud when I saw it!

Amanda Johnson said...

Beautiful card!! I really hope to get a chance to play along with some of these challenges! I love both of them so far! :)

Wendy said...

I love the tree Leeanne! So pretty!
I still have a mess on my desk and I'm ready to get started!

Karen B. said...

You've got such a talented team, but a team couldn't be a team without a fantastic leader. I like coming to your blog for inspiration and your card today is beautiful. The pop of blue amongst the pink and kraft is a nice and unexpected touch.

Lynn said...

Loving both yesterday and today's challenge...need to head to my craft room :)

Lisa Echerd said...

Ooh, what a clever game. Can't wait to play along!

Vicki said...

Beautiful Card. Thank you for all the inspiration you and your design team provide.


Vicki
http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/

Margie said...

Pretty card! Hopefully I get a chance to play along!

Sugarlips said...

You are so creative!! I can't wait to do this tic tac toe challenge!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Love Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, and your card is so lovely. TFS. Off to visit DT's blog. Tenny

Kelly Massman said...

What a cute card! I love that tree!

Court said...

Lovely Leeanne! It's easy to create for someone so sweet and that we care so much about!

Lisa P said...

Beautiful card. And thank you to for the hard work and scrap inspiration that you provide.

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Leeanne. Love that tree!

Unknown said...

Love your card, Leeanne! Gorgeous! The tic-tac-toe idea is super fun, I love it! Can't wait to participate!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card, Leeanne!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this Leeanne!! Hope you had a good birthday!! I loveeeeeee that tag and the tree! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Fun! Excited to hop along today :)

Stacey
shalbgewachs at sbcglobal dot net

TeenaBugg38 said...

ooooooh love that tag card!!! I am seeing those everywhere lately!

Scrappin' Abz said...

How FUN!!! Love the card. Can't wait to try it out later :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Leeanne! Looking forward to working with the October kit.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So beautiful and feminine! Thanks so much! And happy birthday hehehe!
Lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card and what a fun hop, thanks for the extra motivation to make a card (I did card-travel-kraft).

Nicole Doiron said...

Another day of creativity! Although my scrapbooking time is fairly limited lately, I will definitely be playing along with you on this one! I love Tic Tac Toe challenges!

Kim H said...

Love the card, the colors and tree tag. thank you fo rsharing.

Jen R said...

Lovely card...this sounds like a fun challenge!
Jen
ranneyj08@gmail.com

Stacy H-W said...

Happy happy birthday.

Nicole Doiron said...

I am so sorry that i uploaded my layout twice. I was having a bit of problems with the Linky Tool. Please disregard one of my posts :)