September 19, 2011

Beautiful Heart Wreath

Good Morning!! We are in count down mode to this month's blog hop! T minus 4 days until the fun begins. Oh so excited. I hope to see y'all there. Playing along and joining in on the fun!!

Today I have a beautiful altered project to share with you the our Delightful Designer, Julie, created. Ahhhh, so amazing. I cannot wait until I move and can start making projects for my house. I refuse to do it now as I don't want to move it and I don't want it to get ruined in the move.

JULIE

Eeekkk, I just LOVE it!!! For more details about this project, please visit Julie's blog.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks for the love girl! :):):):):):):)

April said...

Love those flowers Julie!!! Amazing wreath. :)
- April

Angi Barrs said...

This is sooooo beautiful. Love those flowers. :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Julie freakin rocked this!!!!! Geeze, I am feeling left out...I may need to make a wreath :P

Debbie said...

I just love this wreath Julie!!!! Loving all of those flowers!

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Love the wreath! it's so pretty yet simple! and love those flowers too ;)

Court said...

GORGEOUS Julie!!!

June Houck said...

Julie, I love your roly flowers!!!