January 5, 2012

The best day

Good Morning! WOW, only 4 more days until my Spring semester starts. I can't say my break went fast I just can't believe the end is so close. Only 4 months and I am pretty much done with my Associates (other than 2 elective classes I need to take). I will actually get to graduate with everyone in May. I didn't attend my high school graduation and I think this would be awesome for my children to see me graduate (especially my oldest daughter), so I think it will be a special day. :-)

Today I have a LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Debbie created using the January scrapbook kit. :-)

DEBBIE

I really do love this kit....And our Delightful Designers have really rocked the kit this month. Well they rock the kits every month but in my opinion every month they just amaze me with their creativity. All the detail and the pops of color in today's LO is just fabulous!! For more details about this LO please visit Debbie's blog.

If you would like to purchase any of our kits, click here! You won't be disappointed!! :-)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow! Spring semester all ready?!!? WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Debbie's lo!! LOVING that kite and the photo too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Annette Allen said...

wow what an awesome fun page...Love all the details..

Lisa Echerd said...

Like how Debbie cut out the hexagon paper into a border, clever idea!

June Houck said...

A scrapbook scene! I enjoy scene cards, but the LO is delightful with the flowers in the bottom right-hand corner, the kite soaring through the air, and those fussy cut pinwheels. Fabulous LO to highlight a wonderful photo.

Karen B. said...

Love the pops of teal and red with the craft!

li-bee-ti said...

Enjoy your vacation days :)))
Debbie's layout is fab, as alwyas. I love the red ant teal, how they just pop up!