January 26, 2012

A gathering of cousins

Good Morning my friends. I am so sad to not be heading to CHA this year. One of these years it is my goal to make it. Next year I will be living a whole lot closer to the Winter CHA so I am thinking I will be there!!! I am super excited about all the awesome collections this time. There are SOOOO MANY that I just love. Putting together kits for the next 6 months should be fun!!! :-)

Speaking of kits, did you see the February kit reveal yesterday???? Sadly (well not really sad) the card kits are ALREADY sold out. I can't believe how good they have been doing. I said I wasn't going to put any more card kits together but I may just have to. It isn't even the 1st and we have none left. YIKES!!! AND the scrapbook kits are selling too....so you may want to pre-order if you think you may want one.

If you want a February card kit, email me and we can pre-order them for you. I will just ask for a $5 deposit for the kit and you will not be charged the rest until I ship the kits. I may not put anymore together if I don't get any pre-orders, so send me an email if you are interested. :-)

leeanne@artfuldelight.com

But let's not rush January to end because we still have some amazing projects left to share with you that our Delightful Designers created using our January kit.


DEBBIE

Debbie is amazing with her fussy cutting and layering!! I love this LO!!! For more details about this LO, please visit Debbie's blog. :-)

That's it for today! Be sure to check out the kit reveal and send me an email if you are interested in pre-ordering either of the kits. :-)


5 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I can't believe the card kits are gone already!! Well, yes I can because they were incredibly cute!! I just hopped over here to see the deadline for the sketch (which of course I missed, I need to remember the deadline is not the end of the month...haha). I'll wait to post my LO next week and let peeps know to check out the new sketch :) I'll get myself on track here soon! Debbie's LO is awesome! I love all the super fun layers!
Amber

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! That is awesome the cards are gone all ready!! And next year I am hoping you can come with me! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

what an amazing l.o. i'm not so good at scrapbooking, which is why i love that you do card kits...can we link up to your sketch challenges with card projects? :)

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Beautiful layout created with this very unique kit! I may have to sign up! Debbie, love this layout and all of the layers!

June Houck said...

I love all these strips!