January 30, 2012

You're sweet

Happy Monday my friends. Well my evening class was canceled today but we were given a homework assignment to do that is due on Wednesday so I will still be busy with school tonight.

This morning I have to take my monthly trip an hour away to my daughter's ortho. She has had her braces on for almost 2 years and I am REALLY hoping today's visit brings good news that they will come off VERY soon.

We have two more days left in this month and two more days of amazing inspiration using our January card kit. Both January kits are now sold out.

Our Delightful Designer, June, created these adorable cards. Love them!!

JUNE



Eeek, I just love these cards. Be sure to stop by June's blog for more details about these cards and a TON of inspiration.

So I am sure most (well probably all) of you have been following all the new releases and the CHA updates and I can say that I am TOTALLY impressed with the new releases coming out over the next 6 months. I have been so overwhelmed with all the new goodies that I couldn't pick just ONE color combo of collections to use for our March kit. For this I am extremely thankful for Debbie. She has done an amazing job picking out goodies for our March kit. And of course they will be SUPER NEW collections just being released in February.

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

I hope the visit went well today, and that you got the news you were wanting. These cards from June are a ton of fun, so happy!

Debbie said...

Hope all went well with your daughter. Love June's cards! The sentiment and candy is sweet!

Linda Beeson said...

I love that shape you used, nice cards.

~Tammy~ said...

These are so "sweet"!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE!! I loveeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)