January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday (card)

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!! So yeah it's 9am and I kinda just got up. I totally could have slept all day. School is back in session so I don't get much sleep.


I have an AWESOME card to share with you today that our Delightful Designer, Abby created using our January card kit.

ABBY

This card uses very minimal pattern paper but I absolutely LOVE it!! The embossing, everything is just fabulous!! For more details about this card please visit Abby's blog. :-)

That's it for today, see ya'll tomorrow!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww this is ADORABLE!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

i love this! awesome design and soooo inspiring!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun fun card...i love the embossing and how you did the white stitching...looks so awesome...love that little birthday hat...

Debbie said...

Wonderful details Abby!!!!!

DIANA L. said...

What a sweet card I love that deep red with the Kraft very sharp.

DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Karen B. said...

I always love Abby's cards.

li-bee-ti said...

Very beautiful card, Abby! love the faux stitching and the twine. the 'window' is awesome!

Court said...

Oh Abby... Do you feel guilty being that talented??? :)