January 27, 2012

You, me, and the sunshine....

TGIF my friends!!! I cannot believe how fast these weeks are going. Just can't believe it. I am glad the week is over even though I have to work the next two days. I do however, have off on Sunday and I think I am going to spend the afternoon at Michaels knitting with some of the ladies (the knitting instructor and two ladies from her class last week). The instructor is going to bring some patterns and show us all how to make things other than hats and scarves. LOL!!! Too bad next Winter I plan on being in all year round warm climates but I will know how to knit cool stuff and I can make stuff for my friends and family in the cold!! :-)

Today I have an awesome LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kelly created using our January scrapbook kit.


KELLY
Link

I LOVE the distressed edges and the sun/clouds....super cute!!! For more details about this LO, please visit Kelly's blog. :-) If you aren't a follower of her blog yet, you should be. Kelly shares a blog with her sister and I am in awe over how talented both her and Erin are. Each LO is so amazing and beautiful, there is a ton of inspiration to be seen over there. Check it out!!!

Just a reminder, the February card kit is sold out but if you would like get one, send me an email and you can pre-order one. I will put more kits together if I get some pre-orders. :-) Now that I see how popular the card kits are I will definitely have to put more together. :-)

Also, our December and January scrapbook kits are now sold out. We still have a few February scrapbook kits left and some January card kit left. Our sale will end at the end of the month, so place your order before then to get some good savings. :-)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hello?!?!?!?! I am an AZ climater (aka... I freeze when it's 70 degrees out! LOL!)... hats/scarves for me!!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeee Kelly's lo!!! I love those photos!! And got Feb kit last night... hoping to dig in today! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie said...

Love Kelly's layout!!! Great distressing and super pictures!

June Houck said...

Kelly, I love the roughed up edges and the fab stitching. That sun is very cool :)